Team FRESH Youth

Team FRESH Youth

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

MO project knowlege

This marking period my class work on a project called MO project.I learned a lot of new information that I didn't know before. For example: 2 weeks ago we went to explore different restaurants (fast-food) around our school(Oakland high). We all went to our separate way. My group and I went to a Jamaican store and AM/PM gas station. On our little walk we saw so many cigarette buds on the floor. The sidewalks were and still are fill with trash. People always litter. We took pictures and ask questions to the employees. They answered honestly. But we noticed the food was unhealthy, the AM/PM has nothing but high trans fats food. They don't even have an inspected sing on the wall. Now that I'm educated more on this subject I always look at the label. hope you guys do the same!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisette Loza
(PHA) Public Health Academy

No comments:

Post a Comment